The preparation process of anthraquinone palladium catalyst fixed bed is adopted. The system consists of five sections: hydrogenation, oxidation, extraction & purification, working solution post-treatment and concentration. The principle is: using 2-ethylanthraquinone (EAQ) and tetrahydro2-ethylanthraquinone (H4EAQ) as carriers, AR, TBU and TOP as mixed solvents to prepare a solution (working solution). The solution and hydrogen are introduced into the hydrogenation reactor filled with catalyst, and the hydrogenation reaction is carried out under a certain pressure and temperature to obtain the hydrogen anthraquinone (HEAQ) solution (hydrogenation solution for short). The solution is then oxidized by oxygen in the air, and the HEAQ in the solution is restored to the original EAQ, and hydrogen peroxide is generated at the same time. At this time, the working solution is called oxidation solution. Using the different solubility of hydrogen peroxide in water and working solution and the difference of specific gravity between working solution and water, the oxidation solution containing hydrogen peroxide is extracted with water to obtain the aqueous hydrogen peroxide, i.e. hydrogen peroxide. The extracted liquid is purified by heavy aromatics to remove the soluble organic impurities to obtain the finished product hydrogen peroxide (concentration is about 35%). The oxidation solution after extraction is called raffinate, which is sent back to the hydrogenation process for recycling after sedimentation and vacuum water removal. Hydrogen peroxide with a concentration of 50-60% (w/w) can be obtained by further concentration and rectification of the 35% hydrogen peroxide.
Main reaction equation of the system:
EAQ + H2 → HEAQ
EAQ + H2 → H4EAQ
H4EAQ + H2 → H4HEAQ
2、 氧化反应：Oxidation reaction:
HEAQ + O2 → EAQ + H2O2
H4HEAQ + O2 → H4EAQ + H2O2
Process Flow Chart Of Peroxide Preparation System
(1) Whole acid process is adopted to eliminate the hidden safety accidents from the source, ensuring the safety and stability of the plant;
(2) The new FAH high efficiency catalyst and new fixed bed structure are used, which has the advantages of good activity, high efficiency, safety and long service life;
(3) Three-component solvent system is used, with high anthraquinone solubility, safety and reliability, high hydrogen efficiency, and large capacity of single plant;
(4) The oxidation time of the new compound working solution system is short, the volume of the oxidation tower can be greatly reduced, and the oxidation efficiency is high;
(5) The optimized design of the extraction tower internals shows that the content of hydrogen peroxide in the raffinate is low;
(6) High efficiency coalescence, vacuum dehydration and other measures are adopted to effectively separate the water from the working solution, so as to ensure the purification efficiency of the working solution in the clay bed;
(7) Adopting TBU solvent system + purification tower + high efficiency phase separation technology, the product TOC content is low.
(8) Superior centrifugal air compressor is adopted, which is simple in operation, with high automation and stable operation;
(9) Adopt the most advanced expansion refrigeration generator set and full-automatic activated carbon particle adsorption and desorption technology to treat the oxidation tail gas, ensuring that the tail gas can satisfy the emission standard, and convert potential energy of the oxidation tail gas into electric energy;
(10) DCS control system, SIS safety instrument system and ESD emergency shutdown system are adopted to ensure the operation safety of the system.
100T/D (50%) Hydrogen Peroxide Preparation System Project for PINDO DELI, APP, Indonesia
300T/D (50%) Hydrogen Peroxide Preparation System Project for TK Mill, APP, Indonesia
150,000T/a (27.5%) Hydrogen Peroxide Preparation System for Lanzhou Taibang Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
100,000T/a (27.5%) Hydrogen Peroxide Preparation System for Lanzhou Taibang Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
150,000T/a (27.5%) Hydrogen Peroxide Preparation System